THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST
We’re counting down the days until Christmas and time is going by quickly! Sometimes it can be challenging to find just the right presents for your family and friends. We’ve gathered our favourite Christmas gift ideas for all your loved ones – let us know if we can help you with the shopping!
For the Young:
- Inspired by Frozen 2, the 5ft Disney Frozen Ultimate Arendelle Castle and accessories, will allow your little one to use their creativity and imagination to play out fun scenes. Any Disney lover will adore this majestic castle!
- For the ultimate Harry Potter fan! Whether your child is a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, Warner Brother’s studios have all the school uniform you need. Pick up your child’s uniform online, including, robe, tie and jumper, and take them down to the WB studios for the day to experience the magical wizarding world. Don’t forget your wand!
- Does your child wish they were a Disney princess? If you know a little one who enjoys dressing up, then Disney have an eight piece classic Disney princess costume set which would be ideal. Which princess will they be today?
- Is your child a cooking enthusiast? Harrods have the most beautiful play kitchen set. You never know, they may be the next Heston!
- Do you know a little one who loves music? The White Company have launched a Mini Grand Piano Toy which would be great for a budding musician. With a top that opens and closes, stand for sheet music and matching stool, they will look and feel like the star of their own show!
- There must be few greater pleasures for a young football fan than walking out alongside their heroes ahead of a match and representing their club before the action. Why not ask The Organisers to arrange for them to be the mascot at a match of their beloved team?
- If your child loves gaming, the Alienware Gaming Laptop is the best choice. With a 17.3” screen, they will never miss out on any of the action.
- Your child can cruise around the garden in the Rollplay VW Bus RC Ride On. Traveling up to speeds of 2.5 mph, your child will love this realistic With lifelike features including front doors that open and latch shut, working headlights and horn, this is the ultimate gift for your groovy child.
- Every child’s dream at Christmas! Take your little one to go and visit Santa and the reindeer at Lapland.
- For a child who loves fashion, Burberry have a new winter range. With a matching backpack, your child will be the most fashionable child around.
For the Young at Heart …
- If they love music then a vinylrecord player is the perfect gift to give. The Sonos vinyl player means playing their favourite turntable audio in every room in the home.
- To go with the vinyl player, why not personalise a vinyl for that special person and fill it with their favourite tunes? Not On The High Street allow you to create your own 12” bespoke vinyl record to produce an amazing playlist.
- For anyone tech-savvy, the Stow Mini First Class Tech Case is the perfect gift to keep them organised. With a smooth leather exterior and faux-suede interior it is the most stylish, must-have travel accessory for the organised voyager.
- Grooming has never been easier with the elegant yet practical Czech and Speake, Oxford and Cambridge Grooming Kit. Including razor, shaving brush and aluminium shaving dish, this gift will turn the everyday grooming routine into a luxurious experience.
- Wrap up warm this Christmas with matching ‘His and Hers’ Givenchy scarfs. Whether you are going on a crisp winters walk or playing in the snow with the children, this wool and cashmere-blend scarf will keep you both cosy during the winter holidays.
- We all know somebody who has a sweet tooth. The Champagne and Truffles Gift Set by Charbonnel et Walker is the yummiest gift for any occasion.
- The BCE 6ft Deluxe Pool and Table Tennis Table would be a great gift for someone who loves to have their friends over!
- Why not start early? Giorgio Armani Beauty have bought out their first advent calendar. Contained within the twenty-four drawers you will find a variety of products from colourful nail polishes to exquisite
- After all that hard work, maybe it’s time for a little relaxation. Foreo’s ‘UFO’ smart mask device allows you to enjoy the benefits of a rejuvenating facial at home.
- Christmas is a time to celebrate! The Fortnum and Mason Wine Celebration Hamper would go down a treat for a friend who loves to party. This unique hamper is a perfect gift for any wine lover, so let the merriment flow this Christmas!
- With the Tom Ford Lost Cherry Eau De Parfum they’ll always be smelling amazing!
- Christmas is not complete without a limited-edition gift. The Molton Brown Bizarre Brandy Candle Gift Set is a lovely combination for any friend who loves to have a relaxing bubble bath.
- It’s important during the winter to keep yourself warm. The new Gucci leather gloves will keep your hands warm but most importantly, they are a perfect addition to any outfit.
Blow the Budget!
- The perfect gift for someone who loves to take a risk. Aerin have created a stylish 300-piece poker set which comes in a luxurious shagreen case – as stunning to look at as it is to use.
- For the business person, Cartier have launched the most stylish briefcase, essential for all their daily travels. The ‘Must de Cartier’ briefcase is coated in black calfskin and contains palladium finish metal parts
- For any car enthusiast, a vintage Ferrari 250 GT California would be a perfect choice. The ultimate fabulous gift – guaranteed to get a full throttle response!
- Another handbag to add to the collection is always a great idea. Within their new winter range, Channel have launched a gorgeous new wool tweed handbag!
- Tiffany & Co have launched a brand new range, including their Two Diamond and Pink Opal Circle Pendant in 18k Rose Gold. At the end of the day, Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- Fleurs De Paris are well known for their beautiful roses. Their Rose Gold collection is stunning. If you are looking for a gift for a special person in your life this would be perfect!
- Everyone deserves relaxation time. Why not treat them to a holiday in the sunshine – think of The Sandy Lane Suite at the famous Barbados hotel namesake – what a terrific way to welcome in 2020!
P.S. Make sure you don’t forget your other family member – A beloved dog or cat shouldn’t be left out this Christmas. Why not treat your furry friend to a Burberry pet coat to keep them toasty and warm.
If you would like a little help or inspiration this year, please contact The Organisers for further information and let us get that Christmas shopping list sorted!
Contact The Organisers Managing Director Katie Shapley or a member of her team on +44(0) 20 7078 7554 or email@example.com
Our elves are waiting for your call!