Relocating Key Personnel
The Organisers Property & Relocation experts have been helping companies relocate their key personnel to, out of and within the UK since 1998.
We are highly efficient at managing every step of the process, from the initial brief until the member of staff starts work in their new location.
We provide a controlled transition plan so both the client and their employee face minimum disruption. Many clients need us to relocate staff at incredibly short notice. Our international contacts and dedication to personal attention mean we are always able to rise to the challenge.
We are passionate about making sure your key personnel are settled, happy and kept as stress-free as possible so they are able to make an effective return to work. We look after every detail so they aren’t distracted by every day issues or worried about how their families are managing.
We can find homes and school places, arrange parking permits and even help the family orientate themselves to their new surroundings by arranging language lessons and guided trips.
We guarantee confidentiality at all times. Every member of our staff undergoes a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB) and signs a strict confidentiality agreement. We are the only concierge service bearing the London & Partners kitemark, which is awarded to vetted companies considered expert in their field.
Our services include:
- Property search and shortlisting
- Initial viewings
- Meticulous research of the destination area, including assessment of schools
- Negotiating the sale/rental price
- Move management
- Lease and conveyancing management
- Landlord liaison including inventories
- Managing the disposal of property
- Work permit and visa applications
- Travel arrangements
- Refurbishment and interior design
- Domestic staff recruitment
- Family office support
- Settling in and localisation
- Schools & Education support
- Training and language tuition