SPRING CLEAN YOUR HOME
As British Summer Time begins, the evenings get lighter and temperatures get warmer, there is no better time to prepare your home for summer with a Spring Clean and declutter. With the sunshine shining through the windows the dust will start to show and the list of tasks to clean your property will begin to grow. The Organisers have a few suggestions:
- Ensure you have all the right equipment including the right products for specialist areas such as wooden floors and marble tops
- Make sure to wipe walls and ceilings to remove the dust and any surface grime
- Don’t dust around items remove all books, photo frames and art work to dust the area fully as well as the items themselves
- Don’t miss the hard-to-reach places such as the tops of doors and cupboards
- Always start from the top of a room and work down, dusting first and vacuuming the floors last
- Take down any curtains or blinds to be dry cleaned, it will bring a freshness to the room and show off the clean windows
- In the kitchen defrost the freezer, throw away anything past its sell by date and clean the fridge removing shelves and draws
- Remove all fittings to the oven and clean thoroughly
- One of the most important aspects to clean and get ready for summer is the outdoor space, dust and varnish any garden furniture
- Wash any outdoor cushions and blankets for a brand new feel
- Jet wash patio and decking areas to remove any moss or dirt
- Make sure any children’s toys and play equipment is cleaned and stored safely for easy access
It is the perfect time to sort through and dispose of unused items collecting dust. In bedrooms replace cold weather clothes with warm weather clothes and dispose or donate of any items not used or over worn. Ensure any clothes you are putting in storage are kept in an air tight bag to avoid any damages. When moving summer clothes out of storage if you find any clothes you have not worn for a long time take them to be dry cleaned to ensure they are fresh to wear.
In the office sort through any paperwork and file important documents and shred or recycle unwanted paperwork.
A Spring Clean and De Clutter of the home can seem a little daunting and many are unsure where to begin. The Organisers can assist with rejuvenating your property and create a serene and organised home. We will work with you to give our opinion on items which can be recycled, donated or sold before arranging a team of cleaners to Spring Clean the property.
The Organisers can also assist with paperwork at the property by scanning and electronically filing these to help declutter office space to provide a clear and focused environment.
Contact Katie Shapley, Managing Director of The Organisers or a member of her team on email@example.com or 020 7078 7554 to discuss your requirements further.