#LONDON IS OPEN
#London is Open. Here are The Organisers’ Top 5 Reasons why!
- The UK remains the World’s 5th largest economy.
- The UK boasts one of the most competitive business environments in the world that ranks consistently in the top 10 in the world for ease of doing businesses.
- The UK is a low taxation economy with corporation tax at 20%, the lowest in the G20, and set to be reduced to 17% by 2020.
- The UK also offers tax incentives for R&D, low social taxation, a competitive location for holding companies and the most flexible labour regulations in Europe.
- The combination of the UK’s market size and ease of doing business means investors can generate a revenue stream quickly which can then be used to stimulate further growth.
Not excited by my 5 reasons? Then try 15 more…..
Regardless of exit negotiations the fundamentals of operating a business from London remain the same i.e. global trading experience, availability of professional and business services, use of common law, cosmopolitan city, English as the language of business, foreign language availability, connectivity, low tax, flexible labour laws, ease of doing business, infrastructure, quality of life, time zone, capital markets. And finally – well, it’s London!
Brexit is a massive opportunity for us and for you, and interestingly, companies particularly from the US, India and China are arriving here in their droves excited by that fact.
Continue to build your business in London now, hire staff from across Europe and the World and use London as the platform for global growth. The Organisers Relocation team are ready to find homes for your key workers, arrange the schools for their children and take the stress and strain out of the process, leaving them to get on with gaining your company a competitive edge. Partnering with London & Partners, the official promotional agency for London, the relocation process becomes ridiculously easy.
To discuss how we can help you, contact me, Katie Shapley, or a member of my team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 078 7554 today.
 Source: World Bank GDP Ranking December 2016